Similar problem with this bad business.Was Charged a year later and was told by customer service that they had calld me and I had agreed to their services again.

Never talked with anyone, the number on file is no longer in service. Best thing to do is send it back, lose out on the shipping, notify BBB.org explain in detail what happened and warn others.

When I did this, It spead up my refund, Barmensen Customer service was rude and told me it culd be a month before I saw a refund. Go thru BBB, dont let these guys get away with this stuff and use complaint boards like this to warn people.

I learn a valuable lesson toresearch a business before giving them my info.

Good luck to all of yu who have this problem.Ohh and one more thing, make sure you cancel or change you credit card ASAP these guys cannot be trusted.

Had an Experience with Barmensen Labs?

Comments

SPS REVIEW FORUM New Video? End of Hope SPS? Sps Review Forum "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..." Read more Yelp - Home Remodel Yelp "Hired Bill from Imagineer Building in Wilmington NC, he is the owner. Gave him over 40k. The pictures speak for themselves. These pictures are of the kitchen. They were taken..." Read more Crowdfund Social - Crowdfundsocial Crowdfund Social "I spoke with a man called Nick – no last name even on their website, just Nick! Nick took my money and told me that even though my campaign had..." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more First Progress - CLOSED/PAID OFF  ACCOUNT STILL CHARGING LATE FEES First Progress "I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. FIRST PROGRESS ADDED AN UNDISCLOSED CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. THEN SUBSEQUENTLY..." Read more